Saturday, November 10, 2007

Entering a New Year

Many discussions have taken place about the real estate market over the course of the last 18 months. Dismal is one word I have heard often to describe it. Yet, many real estate transactions have taken place and the real estate professionals I have watched over that time period have taught me one important lesson: The professionals that take their job seriously are still making a good living. I have noticed that it is the ones that seem to have time to sit around and cry in there spilled milk that are finding the business tough. I have witnessed several new agents get motivated and follow the systems we teach at Weichert, Realtors Dean- Kelby take off with a very respectable business. So, I challenge you to make 2008 a great real estate year for all of you. What you do today will affect 2008.

Let's give 'em something to talk about.....the news that is!


As Always,
Ask Annalisa

No comments: